Grandparenting Matters Conference
Grandparents can play a unique and profoundly influential role in the lives of their grandchildren and therefore have enormous potential to influence many generations! Join us at Calvary Church for this Grandparenting Matters Conference where your passion for leaving a legacy for your grandkids will be rekindled. In six sessions, you will discover…
• The Amazing Influence of a Grandparent
• What the Bible Says About Grandparenting
• Reaching the Heart of Your Grandchild
• Overcoming the Barriers of Distance
• The 8 Best Practices of Christian Grandparents
• Becoming an Intentional Christian Grandparent
Calvary Church, 1051 Landis Valley Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. For directions, click here.
October 13, 2018 Registration and Refreshments starting at 8:00am. Schedule is still being finalized.
Registration is $25.00 per person (includes lunch).
For groups of 15 or more, please contact Judi Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and $5 discount code before you register. You will enter a discount code and it will be applied at the end of the registration. The deadline for the group discount is October 6, 2018.